Invented in 1994 by Montana Colors in Spain, the MTN Hardcore was the very first spray paint in the world to be designed specifically for the practice of Graffiti. In 25 years, it has become THE essential classic thanks to its sustained pressure, its covering power and its brilliant color palette.
• Shiny finish.
• Adjustable valve: flow control according to the pressure exerted.
• Medium to high flow. Clean and uniform line.
• Paint dries immediately and does not drip.
• High covering power (allows more surface to be covered with a single can).
• Unaltered operation even in very cold weather.