400ml clear spray primer. It is based on a special additive solution allowing the paint to adhere to low porous surfaces such as polished metals or untreated plastics.
• Very fast drying
• Ease of application
• Excellent adhesion
Can be applied as an anchor coat of spray paint. Applies to difficult surfaces: polished metals and plastics, including polypropylene.
• Thoroughly clean and degrease the object to be painted.
• Remove corrosion with a wire brush.
• Shake the container vigorously for about 1 minute until you hear the sound of the mixing balls.
• Spray with the container in a vertical position, in quick, fine strokes at a distance of 25cm. Apply thin coats for best results; several thin coats of paint are better than one thick one.
• Allow each coat to dry for approximately 10 minutes.
• Ready to paint after 10 minutes.
• When the operation is finished, turn the container over and spray for a few seconds in this position, until the paint stops coming out of the diffuser, thus avoiding obstruction.
Do not use on energized equipment and apply in well-ventilated areas.