The MTN Water Based 300 is the first water based spray paint specifically designed for art practice and studio work. Its low solvent content means its odor is reduced. It is therefore suitable for painters and decorators wishing to work as easily indoors (with little ventilation) as outdoors. The paint is water soluble during the first 10 minutes of drying so it is possible to erase it with water or to rework it with other techniques such as a wet brush. Once dry, the paint is resistant outdoors and to bad weather (rain, washing, etc.).
Technical specifications :
• Low odor
• 87 colors
• Matt finish
• Low pressure: more precision
• 300 ml format: easier to handle and easier to store
• High covering power. Easy application and overcoating
• Fast drying and good adhesion
• Long-lasting color outdoors and indoors, thanks to the use of highly lightfast pigments.
• Polyurethane paint, formulation based on water-soluble resins
• Compatible with many substrates including expanded polystyrene
• The label provides useful information for designers: color correspondence with MTN, Pantone®, Pigment, CMYK references , and RGB + UV resistance strength, degree of opacity, similar colors of the gamut.
• MTN Waterbased paint complies with European standard EN-71-3 category III concerning the safety of toys.